NH snowfall amounts; Alton tops the list with 15 inches
In the snowfall count, Alton top the list with 15 inches of snow covering the Lakes Region town, according to the National Weather Service. Close behind with 14 inches were Canterbury, Hooksett, Bow, Rochester and Madbury.
Snow measuring 13 inches was recorded in Concord (as well as 12. 2 and 12 inches depending exactly where in the Capital City it was measured) and 13 inches also covered Northwood.
Northfield, with 12.6 inches, was close behind followed by Laconia with 12.5 inches and northeast Alton with 12.3.
A foot of snow blanketed many communities including Barnstead, Deerfield, New Durham, Strafford, New Boston and Goffstown.
The town with the least? That would be Marlborough where 2.5 inches was recorded.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Deadline set for identifiers on for-profit MADD donation bins in NH - 0
- Navy again seeking bids to develop former prison 'The Castle' at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Navy: Anyone want keys to the Castle at Portsmouth shipyard? - 1
- Occupy Manchester group ousted from park makes case before New Hampshire Supreme Ccourt - 0
- Former NH state trooper gets new state job after 2010 conviction - 18
- Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft - 0
- U.N. denies reports representative in Ukraine seized in Crimea - 0
- Frigid weather has maple producers expecting a 'couple of weeks' delay - 0
- NH Motor Speedway founder selling lakeside estate for NH-record $49 million - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents