Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two arrested in alleged Claremont heroin bust
Eric Bastian, 43, of Alden Road, Claremont, and 2nd NH Turnpike in Unity, was charged with two counts of sale of heroin and one count of possession of heroin with intent to sell.
Each charge is punishable by up to seven years in prison.
Bastian was arrested Tuesday morning and found with more than $7,200 cash and about 20 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $4,000. He was being held at the Sullivan County jail pending his arraignment in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Claremont today at 1 p.m.
The arrests were the culmination of a lengthy cooperative investigation conducted by Claremont police, New Hampshire State Police, the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force and the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Departments.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Nashua cadet receives Civil Air Patrol award
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief