Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two arrested in alleged Claremont heroin bust
Eric Bastian, 43, of Alden Road, Claremont, and 2nd NH Turnpike in Unity, was charged with two counts of sale of heroin and one count of possession of heroin with intent to sell.
Each charge is punishable by up to seven years in prison.
Bastian was arrested Tuesday morning and found with more than $7,200 cash and about 20 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $4,000. He was being held at the Sullivan County jail pending his arraignment in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Claremont today at 1 p.m.
The arrests were the culmination of a lengthy cooperative investigation conducted by Claremont police, New Hampshire State Police, the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force and the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Departments.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483