Home » Sports » Baseball » Youth leagues
Berlin now even more OHRV welcoming after city council vote
And on Wednesday, City Manager Jim Wheeler invited riders from all over to come check out the real estate opportunities, in this, the newest gateway to a thousand miles of trails in Coos County.
Berlin has had a connector for several years between the Success All-Terrain Vehicle Trails to the east of downtown and in the west, to Jericho Mountain State Park, a 7,500-acre playground for a variety of motorized vehicles that the State of New Hampshire has been developing incrementally.
The changes go into effect “upon passage,” said Wheeler, “and really there’s nothing to do at this point but to wait for the snow to melt and the ATV season to start.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mt. Washington warning: Spring a time of danger - 0
- Bedford police will collect old, unused and unwanted drugs - 0
- Ashland Community Garden ribbon-cutting set for Saturday - 0
- Cynthia's Challenge raises $31K to help buy service dog - 0
- Preston's 'Idol' adventure goes on - 1
- Hemophilia Charity Bike Ride Comes to New Hampshire - 0
- Scholars from Across U.S. Gather at Plymouth State University's 35th Annual Medieval and Renaissance Forum April 25 and 26 - 0
- Former legendary Foreigner frontman Lou Gramm to perform - 1
- Granite State campuses leap into spring with April performances - 0
Preston's 'Idol' adventure goes on
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
In loving defense of the humble, comfy clog
Win tickets to see Cheap Trick
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Win tickets to see The Monkees!
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition