Home » News » War » War in Syria
Berlin now even more OHRV welcoming after city council vote
And on Wednesday, City Manager Jim Wheeler invited riders from all over to come check out the real estate opportunities, in this, the newest gateway to a thousand miles of trails in Coos County.
Berlin has had a connector for several years between the Success All-Terrain Vehicle Trails to the east of downtown and in the west, to Jericho Mountain State Park, a 7,500-acre playground for a variety of motorized vehicles that the State of New Hampshire has been developing incrementally.
The changes go into effect “upon passage,” said Wheeler, “and really there’s nothing to do at this point but to wait for the snow to melt and the ATV season to start.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Janine Gilbertson's Granite Kitchen: Salmon en papillote, fishcakes and more for your Lenten (or anytime) repertoire - 0
- A new favorite spot for classy seafood - 0
- O'Connor named Manchester St. Patrick's parade grand marshal - 0
- Balsams project leader's vision includes big ideas, ambitious time frame - 2
- American Life in Poetry: 'The Kiss' - 0
- Tax prep program also helps Derry residents with financial advice - 0
- Nominations open for Salem Children's Champion Award - 0
- Cornucopia Project continues free film series - 0
- NH's 4,000-footers pose no challenge for Dusty - 0
Win tickets to see Black Label Society
New Hampshire Easter Egg Hunts 2015
American Life in Poetry: 'The Kiss'
NH delegation stands with Israel