Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Hooksett man accused of being bat-wielding robber
GOFFSTOWN — A Hooksett man is under arrest, accused of an attempted robbery at a Goffstown gas station and a robbery at a Bow convenience store last December, both while he was armed with a bat.
David Lavalliere, 34, is being held on $15,000 cash-only bail on charges of attempted armed robbery, armed robbery and theft.
About 10:15 p.m. on Dec. 11, police said Lavalliere tried to rob the A1 gas station on Mast Road. Lavalliere is accused of threatening the lone clerk with a small bat. Police said he had a mask over his face and he fled when the employee refused to give him any money.About 90 minutes later, police said Lavalliere, again armed with the bat and wearing a ski mask, showed up at the All Town convenience store on Route 3A in Bow. Police say he threatened the clerk with a small bat and then fled after obtaining about $200 in cash.Detective Jason Ouellette, following up on a shoplifting complaint at Ace Hardware in Goffstown, developed Lavalliere as a suspect in that theft and the other two cases.Lavalliere was arraigned on the charges Thursday in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division. He is being detained at the Valley Street jail in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 1
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917