Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Hooksett man accused of being bat-wielding robber
GOFFSTOWN — A Hooksett man is under arrest, accused of an attempted robbery at a Goffstown gas station and a robbery at a Bow convenience store last December, both while he was armed with a bat.
David Lavalliere, 34, is being held on $15,000 cash-only bail on charges of attempted armed robbery, armed robbery and theft.
About 10:15 p.m. on Dec. 11, police said Lavalliere tried to rob the A1 gas station on Mast Road. Lavalliere is accused of threatening the lone clerk with a small bat. Police said he had a mask over his face and he fled when the employee refused to give him any money.About 90 minutes later, police said Lavalliere, again armed with the bat and wearing a ski mask, showed up at the All Town convenience store on Route 3A in Bow. Police say he threatened the clerk with a small bat and then fled after obtaining about $200 in cash.Detective Jason Ouellette, following up on a shoplifting complaint at Ace Hardware in Goffstown, developed Lavalliere as a suspect in that theft and the other two cases.Lavalliere was arraigned on the charges Thursday in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division. He is being detained at the Valley Street jail in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917