Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police arrest 30, call them street-level heroin dealers
During a news conference, Mara said police are invigorating an effort to target street-level dealers who are often users themselves.
Subsequently, police arrested Jonathan Surette, 33, of 64 Laval St., and charged him with possession of seven grams of heroin.
• Ashley Monty, 23, of 628 North Road, Candia.
• Angela Lagrant, 40, of 547 Silver St.
• Timothy Miller, 36, of 7 Ash St.
• Kevin Potvin, 28, of 32 Bath St., second floor.
• Benjamin Hesselink, 25, of 14 Maple St., Nashua.
• Fritz Lemite (Lemire), 36, 208 Lowell St.
• Tabitha Smith, 25, 226 Karatzas Ave.
• Andrew Emanuel, 34, 664 Grove St.
• Robert Shatney, 48, 231 Thornton St., third floor
• Brenda Daoust, 46, 246 East High St.
• Sandra Debrito, 39, 886 Valley St.
• Mario Ozuna, 48, 119 Beech Hill Drive.
• Joseph Barlow, 32, New Hampshire State Prison.
• Jessica Caron, age unknown, Valley Street Jail.
• Coty Bourke, 22, 43 Walnut St.
• Charles Bakas, 59, 9 L Phillip Road, Derry.
• Kevin Andre, age and address unknown.
Mark Sweet, 28, 309 Goffstown Road, was arrested on a theft charge, police said.
"These are the people that are right out there on the streets," Mara said. Police said they confiscated nearly 60 grams of heroin on Wednesday and valued it at $6,000. Mara said the effort should have a short-term effect on the availability of heroin in the city.
"We cannot arrest away crime. We cannot arrest away this drug problem," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 0
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917