Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police arrest 30, call them street-level heroin dealers
During a news conference, Mara said police are invigorating an effort to target street-level dealers who are often users themselves.
Subsequently, police arrested Jonathan Surette, 33, of 64 Laval St., and charged him with possession of seven grams of heroin.
• Ashley Monty, 23, of 628 North Road, Candia.
• Angela Lagrant, 40, of 547 Silver St.
• Timothy Miller, 36, of 7 Ash St.
• Kevin Potvin, 28, of 32 Bath St., second floor.
• Benjamin Hesselink, 25, of 14 Maple St., Nashua.
• Fritz Lemite (Lemire), 36, 208 Lowell St.
• Tabitha Smith, 25, 226 Karatzas Ave.
• Andrew Emanuel, 34, 664 Grove St.
• Robert Shatney, 48, 231 Thornton St., third floor
• Brenda Daoust, 46, 246 East High St.
• Sandra Debrito, 39, 886 Valley St.
• Mario Ozuna, 48, 119 Beech Hill Drive.
• Joseph Barlow, 32, New Hampshire State Prison.
• Jessica Caron, age unknown, Valley Street Jail.
• Coty Bourke, 22, 43 Walnut St.
• Charles Bakas, 59, 9 L Phillip Road, Derry.
• Kevin Andre, age and address unknown.
Mark Sweet, 28, 309 Goffstown Road, was arrested on a theft charge, police said.
"These are the people that are right out there on the streets," Mara said. Police said they confiscated nearly 60 grams of heroin on Wednesday and valued it at $6,000. Mara said the effort should have a short-term effect on the availability of heroin in the city.
"We cannot arrest away crime. We cannot arrest away this drug problem," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917