Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police arrest 30, call them street-level heroin dealers
During a news conference, Mara said police are invigorating an effort to target street-level dealers who are often users themselves.
Subsequently, police arrested Jonathan Surette, 33, of 64 Laval St., and charged him with possession of seven grams of heroin.
• Ashley Monty, 23, of 628 North Road, Candia.
• Angela Lagrant, 40, of 547 Silver St.
• Timothy Miller, 36, of 7 Ash St.
• Kevin Potvin, 28, of 32 Bath St., second floor.
• Benjamin Hesselink, 25, of 14 Maple St., Nashua.
• Fritz Lemite (Lemire), 36, 208 Lowell St.
• Tabitha Smith, 25, 226 Karatzas Ave.
• Andrew Emanuel, 34, 664 Grove St.
• Robert Shatney, 48, 231 Thornton St., third floor
• Brenda Daoust, 46, 246 East High St.
• Sandra Debrito, 39, 886 Valley St.
• Mario Ozuna, 48, 119 Beech Hill Drive.
• Joseph Barlow, 32, New Hampshire State Prison.
• Jessica Caron, age unknown, Valley Street Jail.
• Coty Bourke, 22, 43 Walnut St.
• Charles Bakas, 59, 9 L Phillip Road, Derry.
• Kevin Andre, age and address unknown.
Mark Sweet, 28, 309 Goffstown Road, was arrested on a theft charge, police said.
"These are the people that are right out there on the streets," Mara said. Police said they confiscated nearly 60 grams of heroin on Wednesday and valued it at $6,000. Mara said the effort should have a short-term effect on the availability of heroin in the city.
"We cannot arrest away crime. We cannot arrest away this drug problem," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483