Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police arrest 30, call them street-level heroin dealers
During a news conference, Mara said police are invigorating an effort to target street-level dealers who are often users themselves.
Subsequently, police arrested Jonathan Surette, 33, of 64 Laval St., and charged him with possession of seven grams of heroin.
• Ashley Monty, 23, of 628 North Road, Candia.
• Angela Lagrant, 40, of 547 Silver St.
• Timothy Miller, 36, of 7 Ash St.
• Kevin Potvin, 28, of 32 Bath St., second floor.
• Benjamin Hesselink, 25, of 14 Maple St., Nashua.
• Fritz Lemite (Lemire), 36, 208 Lowell St.
• Tabitha Smith, 25, 226 Karatzas Ave.
• Andrew Emanuel, 34, 664 Grove St.
• Robert Shatney, 48, 231 Thornton St., third floor
• Brenda Daoust, 46, 246 East High St.
• Sandra Debrito, 39, 886 Valley St.
• Mario Ozuna, 48, 119 Beech Hill Drive.
• Joseph Barlow, 32, New Hampshire State Prison.
• Jessica Caron, age unknown, Valley Street Jail.
• Coty Bourke, 22, 43 Walnut St.
• Charles Bakas, 59, 9 L Phillip Road, Derry.
• Kevin Andre, age and address unknown.
Mark Sweet, 28, 309 Goffstown Road, was arrested on a theft charge, police said.
"These are the people that are right out there on the streets," Mara said. Police said they confiscated nearly 60 grams of heroin on Wednesday and valued it at $6,000. Mara said the effort should have a short-term effect on the availability of heroin in the city.
"We cannot arrest away crime. We cannot arrest away this drug problem," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483