Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Arrested at 75, charged with blocking plow, Merrimack man says he was just shoveling his drive
Menahem Lowy said the driver had already deposited 2 feet of plowed snow at the end of his driveway and was coming around for another sweep. He said the plow stopped in the street in front of his 13 Mountain View Drive home as Lowy shoveled the end of his driveway.
"It's not I who didn't let him do his job. It's he who didn't let me clean my driveway," a flustered Lowy said Wednesday.
Police said that the driver of the Merrimack Public Works Department plow reported that Lowy was blocking the roadway. Police said in a statement that Lowy complained to police about the driver plowing snow across the end of his driveway.
"With my age and the cold, there is no purpose for me to stand there for 20 minutes," Lowy said. "I just wanted to clean my driveway and go home."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483