Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Arrested at 75, charged with blocking plow, Merrimack man says he was just shoveling his drive
Menahem Lowy said the driver had already deposited 2 feet of plowed snow at the end of his driveway and was coming around for another sweep. He said the plow stopped in the street in front of his 13 Mountain View Drive home as Lowy shoveled the end of his driveway.
"It's not I who didn't let him do his job. It's he who didn't let me clean my driveway," a flustered Lowy said Wednesday.
Police said that the driver of the Merrimack Public Works Department plow reported that Lowy was blocking the roadway. Police said in a statement that Lowy complained to police about the driver plowing snow across the end of his driveway.
"With my age and the cold, there is no purpose for me to stand there for 20 minutes," Lowy said. "I just wanted to clean my driveway and go home."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483