Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Arrested at 75, charged with blocking plow, Merrimack man says he was just shoveling his drive
Menahem Lowy said the driver had already deposited 2 feet of plowed snow at the end of his driveway and was coming around for another sweep. He said the plow stopped in the street in front of his 13 Mountain View Drive home as Lowy shoveled the end of his driveway.
"It's not I who didn't let him do his job. It's he who didn't let me clean my driveway," a flustered Lowy said Wednesday.
Police said that the driver of the Merrimack Public Works Department plow reported that Lowy was blocking the roadway. Police said in a statement that Lowy complained to police about the driver plowing snow across the end of his driveway.
"With my age and the cold, there is no purpose for me to stand there for 20 minutes," Lowy said. "I just wanted to clean my driveway and go home."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483