Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Arrested at 75, charged with blocking plow, Merrimack man says he was just shoveling his drive
Menahem Lowy said the driver had already deposited 2 feet of plowed snow at the end of his driveway and was coming around for another sweep. He said the plow stopped in the street in front of his 13 Mountain View Drive home as Lowy shoveled the end of his driveway.
"It's not I who didn't let him do his job. It's he who didn't let me clean my driveway," a flustered Lowy said Wednesday.
Police said that the driver of the Merrimack Public Works Department plow reported that Lowy was blocking the roadway. Police said in a statement that Lowy complained to police about the driver plowing snow across the end of his driveway.
"With my age and the cold, there is no purpose for me to stand there for 20 minutes," Lowy said. "I just wanted to clean my driveway and go home."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917