Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Derry woman accused of having stolen property
Reardon told Judge Thomas Barry that Dube may be held on a higher bail on other charges in Rockingham County. He said she has almost 15 pages of unresolved charges from a number of agencies that cover a range of offenses that include thefts and forgeries.
Name is not the same
Michelle Woodard, 26, of 58 Ash St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for the second day in a row Wednesday. On Tuesday, she was arraigned on theft charges and charges related to her initially telling police her last name was Demers.
Davina Smith, 23, of 475 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.
Smith is accused of telling her girlfriend that “she had better sleep with one eye open” and of throwing a glass vase belonging to her girlfriend on the floor, smashing it.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Robert Landry, 26, of 35 Hospital Ave., who is accused of threatening to slice his ex-girlfriend’s throat during a phone call Jan. 15 about seeing their son.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917