Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Derry woman accused of having stolen property
Reardon told Judge Thomas Barry that Dube may be held on a higher bail on other charges in Rockingham County. He said she has almost 15 pages of unresolved charges from a number of agencies that cover a range of offenses that include thefts and forgeries.
Name is not the same
Michelle Woodard, 26, of 58 Ash St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for the second day in a row Wednesday. On Tuesday, she was arraigned on theft charges and charges related to her initially telling police her last name was Demers.
Davina Smith, 23, of 475 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.
Smith is accused of telling her girlfriend that “she had better sleep with one eye open” and of throwing a glass vase belonging to her girlfriend on the floor, smashing it.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Robert Landry, 26, of 35 Hospital Ave., who is accused of threatening to slice his ex-girlfriend’s throat during a phone call Jan. 15 about seeing their son.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 14
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483