Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Derry woman accused of having stolen property
Reardon told Judge Thomas Barry that Dube may be held on a higher bail on other charges in Rockingham County. He said she has almost 15 pages of unresolved charges from a number of agencies that cover a range of offenses that include thefts and forgeries.
Name is not the same
Michelle Woodard, 26, of 58 Ash St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for the second day in a row Wednesday. On Tuesday, she was arraigned on theft charges and charges related to her initially telling police her last name was Demers.
Davina Smith, 23, of 475 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.
Smith is accused of telling her girlfriend that “she had better sleep with one eye open” and of throwing a glass vase belonging to her girlfriend on the floor, smashing it.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Robert Landry, 26, of 35 Hospital Ave., who is accused of threatening to slice his ex-girlfriend’s throat during a phone call Jan. 15 about seeing their son.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483