Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Derry woman accused of having stolen property
Reardon told Judge Thomas Barry that Dube may be held on a higher bail on other charges in Rockingham County. He said she has almost 15 pages of unresolved charges from a number of agencies that cover a range of offenses that include thefts and forgeries.
Name is not the same
Michelle Woodard, 26, of 58 Ash St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for the second day in a row Wednesday. On Tuesday, she was arraigned on theft charges and charges related to her initially telling police her last name was Demers.
Davina Smith, 23, of 475 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.
Smith is accused of telling her girlfriend that “she had better sleep with one eye open” and of throwing a glass vase belonging to her girlfriend on the floor, smashing it.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Robert Landry, 26, of 35 Hospital Ave., who is accused of threatening to slice his ex-girlfriend’s throat during a phone call Jan. 15 about seeing their son.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917