Home » News » Public Safety
Plaistow carbon monoxide victims remembered
On his personal ACN business website, Walsh outlined his professional goals, writing, “With great enthusiasm and positive energy, Kirk is on a quest to change people’s lives, give them hope and accomplish his purpose in life.”
The state Fire Marshal’s Office on Thursday positively identified the three as the victims who were found dead late Tuesday morning inside Walsh’s home at 5 Center Circle.
“It’s a tragedy. Obviously you don’t wish this upon anybody,” said Steve Ranlett, who lives in the neighborhood and knew Walsh.
Frank Licata of Andover, Mass., also an ACN business associate, said they slept over at Walsh’s house that night.
According to Fire Marshal’s Office, the investigation will likely last several days.
The deaths sent shockwaves through Walsh’s neighborhood and ACN, where Walsh became regional director in 2008.
“The entire ACN family has been shaken to the core by the devastating and unexpected loss of Kirk, MaryAnn and John. These individuals were an incredible asset to our organization and to the countless lives they touched along the way. We are honored to have known them and privileged they decided to share their lives and talents with us,” he said in a prepared statement.
ACN is a direct seller of telecommunications, energy and other services and offers individuals an opportunity to build their own business with the support of ACN, Mapel said.
Licata said Walsh and Comparato were good friends and that Walsh often hosted business colleagues at his residence.
Walsh was known for hosting volleyball games and a summer barbecue for ACN associates.
“He would use his own personal funds to do things above and beyond what the company would do,” Licata said.
He and other neighbors have offered to help plow the yard until the family decides the next step.
“I can’t imagine their loss. I can’t say I know what it’s like. I don’t know what it’s like,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
- Wakefield woman dies in crash; Rye woman crashes into utility pole - 0
- Wakefield woman killed in Milton crash - 0
- Portsmouth police locate, arrest driver after accident - 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
- Plaistow police chief passes away after battle with cancer - 0
- Fire damages building at Jaffrey transfer station - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bonners host charity music festival in Portsmouth - 0
- He knows the Memorial Wall, name by name - 0
- NH to host New England governors, Eastern Canadian premiers in Mount Washington - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms