Home » News » Public Safety
Plaistow carbon monoxide victims remembered
On his personal ACN business website, Walsh outlined his professional goals, writing, “With great enthusiasm and positive energy, Kirk is on a quest to change people’s lives, give them hope and accomplish his purpose in life.”
The state Fire Marshal’s Office on Thursday positively identified the three as the victims who were found dead late Tuesday morning inside Walsh’s home at 5 Center Circle.
“It’s a tragedy. Obviously you don’t wish this upon anybody,” said Steve Ranlett, who lives in the neighborhood and knew Walsh.
Frank Licata of Andover, Mass., also an ACN business associate, said they slept over at Walsh’s house that night.
According to Fire Marshal’s Office, the investigation will likely last several days.
The deaths sent shockwaves through Walsh’s neighborhood and ACN, where Walsh became regional director in 2008.
“The entire ACN family has been shaken to the core by the devastating and unexpected loss of Kirk, MaryAnn and John. These individuals were an incredible asset to our organization and to the countless lives they touched along the way. We are honored to have known them and privileged they decided to share their lives and talents with us,” he said in a prepared statement.
ACN is a direct seller of telecommunications, energy and other services and offers individuals an opportunity to build their own business with the support of ACN, Mapel said.
Licata said Walsh and Comparato were good friends and that Walsh often hosted business colleagues at his residence.
Walsh was known for hosting volleyball games and a summer barbecue for ACN associates.
“He would use his own personal funds to do things above and beyond what the company would do,” Licata said.
He and other neighbors have offered to help plow the yard until the family decides the next step.
“I can’t imagine their loss. I can’t say I know what it’s like. I don’t know what it’s like,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Keene man killed in work accident in Troy Monday - 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record