VA Medical Center to host open house
Veterans who served in Vietnam or the Persian Gulf War cannot be rejected for enrollment and are entitled to be seen and treated at any VA Medical Center for free.
Combat Veterans who were discharged or released from active service on or after Jan. 28, 2003, are eligible to enroll in the VA health care system for five years from the date of discharge or release.
If you have any questions, contact Stella Lareau at 624-4366, extension 6779.
MANCHESTER — Henry J Sweeney Post 2 Commander Daniel Beliveau announced that a meat raffle will take place at the club, 251 Maple St., on Friday, Feb. 28, at 6:30 p.m.
Proceeds will benefit the Wounded Warriors program, the commander's annual fund-raising project.
DJ karaoke entertainment by S. O.B will follow at 8 p.m.
For more information, call 623-9145.
Raymond Post events
RAYMOND — VFW Post 4479 will hold an open mic Friday from 8 p.m. to midnight.
The King of Diamonds game is at 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Arpy' Saunders, architect of Claremont lawsuit, dead at 72 - 2
- Nashua committee votes to OK policy that allows alcohol at school - 3
- Students honored for winning essays - 0
- Parents want answers on Ellis principal - 0
- Manchester charter school requests barriers between playground, street - 5
- Discovery of shotgun shell in locker room puts Stratham school into lockdown - 0
- Eighth-graders test underwater remote operated vehicles they built - 0
- McDonough School's 'Kids Closet' seeks to supply students with shoes, coats - 0
- Driver ed goes private, smaller in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Physician reprimanded after baby’s brain damaged in delivery - 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
Pipeline's NH route moves to top choice
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH