Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two killed in separate accidents Friday
In Epping, Mary Smith, 48, of Lee was killed in a head-on crash on Route 125 just north of Route 87, police said.
Epping Police Capt. Jason Newman said Lee's car was heading north about 7:30 p.m. when it crossed into oncoming traffic and hit a car head-on driven by Jennifer Silvestro, 42, of Barrington.
Newman said police aren't sure why Smith crossed into the other lane and that the crash remains under investigation.
The accident happened shortly after 7 p.m., when a Mitsubishi 3000 GT driven by Nghia Huynh, 37, of Nashua went out of control while heading south on the turnpike, hit the center median concrete barrier and rolled over into the northbound travel lane.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483