Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Winnisquam school district to vote on $24.8 million proposal
Article 3 asks if the Winnisquam Regional School District will vote to approve the cost item included in the collective-bargaining agreement reached between the Winnisquam Regional School Board and the Winnisquam Regional Teachers Association.
The article asks to further appropriate $609,674 for the upcoming fiscal year representing the additional costs attributable to the increase in salaries and benefits.
Article 5 asks the district to approve the cost item included in the collective-bargaining agreement reached between the school district and the Winnisquam Custodians AFSCME Local 3158, which calls for the following increases in salaries and benefits at the current staffing levels, with an increase of $15,708 for 2014-2015, $10,506 for 2015-2016, and $10,818 for 2016-2017.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm