Home » News » Public Safety
Goffstown hiker rescued after suffering leg injury in Lincoln
Kim Little, 48, was hiking with a companion on the trail, just above the Appalachian Mountain Club (AMC) Lonesome Lake Hut, when she hurt her leg.
The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department was notified about 2 p.m. Rescuers reached Little by 4:30 p.m. and carried her two miles down the trail.
They reached the Lafayette Campground trailhead about 6:15 p.m., where Little was evaluated by Linwood Ambulance personnel.
The rescue team included Fish and Game Conservation officers, volunteers from the Pemigewasset Valley Search & Rescue Team and the caretaker from the AMC Lonesome Lake Hut.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire