Home » News » Public Safety
Neighbors, friends aid Loudon family after house fire
Firefighters kept the house’s roof and structure intact, but inside lots of memories and lots of material things were lost. The fire was related to a dryer problem in the lower laundry room.
Dunbar, who has been working a daytime hourly job while working at other churches across the country on an interim basis, said the home was insured, and no one was hurt, so the material goods don’t matter. The family is now living in a Concord-area motel.
“God provided,” Dunbar said.
They hope to rebuild the house, with the aid of insurance. But the insurance payments have caps, and the Dunbars can’t afford to rebuild without some aid.
Anyone wishing to help may contribute online through the East Coast Conference giving site through the Ministers Crises and Care fund. Checks sent to the office should note in the memo line that they are meant to help the Dunbars. The website is www.eastcoastconf.org/give.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'