Neighbors, friends aid Loudon family after house fire
Firefighters kept the house’s roof and structure intact, but inside lots of memories and lots of material things were lost. The fire was related to a dryer problem in the lower laundry room.
Dunbar, who has been working a daytime hourly job while working at other churches across the country on an interim basis, said the home was insured, and no one was hurt, so the material goods don’t matter. The family is now living in a Concord-area motel.
“God provided,” Dunbar said.
They hope to rebuild the house, with the aid of insurance. But the insurance payments have caps, and the Dunbars can’t afford to rebuild without some aid.
Anyone wishing to help may contribute online through the East Coast Conference giving site through the Ministers Crises and Care fund. Checks sent to the office should note in the memo line that they are meant to help the Dunbars. The website is www.eastcoastconf.org/give.