Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Candia man charged in October gas station robbery
Angelo Kapos, 35, had already been charged with an Oct. 18 robbery at the 7-11 on Bridge Street. The Mobil on the Run robbery occurred the day before, when a clerk said he was robbed of cash by a man with a handgun.
Kapos was arrested at the scene of the 7-11 robbery, but at the time, police did not have enough evidence to charge him with the Mobil on the Run robbery.
Detective Brian O'Leary conducted a follow-up investigation and determined Kapos was responsible for the Oct. 17 robbery as well. Kapos was arrested Monday night and charged with robbery. He was scheduled to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, Tuesday.
Bail for Kapos was set at $2,500 cash only and a probable cause hearing was set for March 26
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, 17 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal