Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Candia man charged in October gas station robbery
Angelo Kapos, 35, had already been charged with an Oct. 18 robbery at the 7-11 on Bridge Street. The Mobil on the Run robbery occurred the day before, when a clerk said he was robbed of cash by a man with a handgun.
Kapos was arrested at the scene of the 7-11 robbery, but at the time, police did not have enough evidence to charge him with the Mobil on the Run robbery.
Detective Brian O'Leary conducted a follow-up investigation and determined Kapos was responsible for the Oct. 17 robbery as well. Kapos was arrested Monday night and charged with robbery. He was scheduled to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, Tuesday.
Bail for Kapos was set at $2,500 cash only and a probable cause hearing was set for March 26
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal