Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed in Manchester
CITIZENS BANK branch on Elm Street was robbed Wednesday by a man who claimed to have a gun and threatened to hurt a teller and bank customers./Courtesy Photo
Police said the robber told a teller he had a weapon, although none was shown, and threatened to hurt both her and other customers. The teller handed him an undisclosed amount of cash and he fled the 875 Elm St. bank with it.
The robber is described as a clean shaven, 6-foot white man, 50 to 60 years old, weighing between 200 and 220 pounds. He wore a dark blue sweatshirt under a hooded, brown Carhartt jacket with a maroon and gray scarf wrapped around the collar. He also wore a black knit cap and khaki pants.
Patrol officers as well as police dogs searched the heavily traveled area but did not find the robber.
Police released a photo of the robber, recorded on the bank's video surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the man or the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917