Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man faces witness tampering, threatening counts
The new charges brought by the New Hampshire State Police are: felony witness tampering, alleging he threatened to kill a woman and her two children if she called police; three misdemeanor assault charges, alleging he scratched, punched and pulled the hair of the potential witness and her two children; misdemeanor threatening, alleging he threatened to kill all three people; and a misdemeanor of unauthorized use of a propelled vehicle, alleging he used the woman’s car without permission.
A probable cause hearing on the felony was set for March 10. Trial on the misdemeanors was set for March 26.
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Melissa LaRoche, 35, of 38 Derry Ave., Hooksett.
LaRoche pleaded innocent to three misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening that allege she threatened to punch and to kill her ex-husband and another person at an Amherst Street address Monday. Bail conditions bar contact with the alleged victims and bar LaRoche from the Amherst Street address. Trial was set for April 9.
Luke Green, 33, of 73 Manchester St., could enter no plea Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to felony charges of sale of a controlled drug.
Green, who said on his bail information form that he has been a naval reserve recruiter for 13 years, is accused of selling crack cocaine to a Manchester police officer on two occasions: Nov. 28 and Dec. 16, 2013.
Bail is $5,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing was set for March 12.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus