Loeb School offers 'Telling Your Family Story' workshop
Raconteur Fritz Wetherbee and journalist-authors John Clayton and Meg Heckman lead a who’s who of story-tellers and historians for the annual “Telling Your Family Story” workshop on March 22 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the school.
The program offers a unique opportunity to hear New Hampshire’s premiere storytellers tell how they prepare and present their tales.
Now vice president for communications at the New Hampshire Hospital Association, John Clayton spent 25 years as a reporter and columnist for the New Hampshire Union Leader, telling the stories of Manchester and its colorful residents.
John Gfroerer of the video production company, Accompany, will demonstrate video techniques to help put your stories on tape.
Contact David Tirrell-Wysocki at email@example.com or call 627-0005. The Loeb School is located at 749 E. Industrial Park Drive, Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry Early Education Program to relocate - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 2
- Nashua school staff see tests as key to tracking student growth - 0
- Two Manchester schools off 'priority' list - 0
- Nashua officials seek advice on issue of student cellphone searches vs. privacy - 9
- Manchester school district makes bid to run Job Corps center - 2
- NEASC votes to reaccredit Central High - 1
- Londonderry school policy updates sought - 0
- New schedule feature will provide Nashua students with opportunities - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 1
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 3
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 3
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Workers pulling for ex-Market Basket CEO's buyout bid; rally planned Friday before board meeting
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health