Loeb School offers 'Telling Your Family Story' workshop
Raconteur Fritz Wetherbee and journalist-authors John Clayton and Meg Heckman lead a who’s who of story-tellers and historians for the annual “Telling Your Family Story” workshop on March 22 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the school.
The program offers a unique opportunity to hear New Hampshire’s premiere storytellers tell how they prepare and present their tales.
Now vice president for communications at the New Hampshire Hospital Association, John Clayton spent 25 years as a reporter and columnist for the New Hampshire Union Leader, telling the stories of Manchester and its colorful residents.
John Gfroerer of the video production company, Accompany, will demonstrate video techniques to help put your stories on tape.
Contact David Tirrell-Wysocki at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 627-0005. The Loeb School is located at 749 E. Industrial Park Drive, Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School group favors opening JROTC at Nashua high school - 0
- Athletics Dept. employee at UNH fired over 'invasion of privacy' - 0
- Loeb School spring classes include travel writing - 0
- Windham ready to open a 'Little Shop of Horrors' - 0
- Salem to decide fate of $75m school proposal - 0
- Allenstown parents mobilize to stave off $1 million school budget cut - 0
- Busy week for voters in Hollis, Brookline - 0
- Nashua to debate school spending - 0
- Test scores tell tale of one city, several towns - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief