Grammy Award winner Michael Bolton to play Music Hall
Grammy Award winner Michael Bolton, the raspy-yet-smooth-as-butter crooner known for power ballads including "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You," "To Love Somebody," "How Can We Be Lovers," "Soul Provider" and "When a Man Loves a Woman," will signed onto The Music Hall's spring lineup with a 7:30 p.m. show Sunday, June 1. Tickets range from $64 to $78. Call the box office at 436-2400 or visit www.themusichall.org for details.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.