Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man failed to appear in court due to second court hearing
Bail not necessary
Jeremy Churchill, 33, accused of felony theft, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge: “Bail isn’t necessary. I’m at the state prison.”
Bail revocation hearing
Steven Lwoki, 53, of 596 Montgomery St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, on a misdemeanor charge of stalking.
Police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Lwoki’s bail and a hearing was set for Friday to determine whether he should be held without bail until the charges are resolved.
Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael Thursday told an Illinois woman she could return to the Super 8 Motel, but only to retrieve her personal belongings.
Allison Fitzgerald, 37, of Coal City, Ill., pleaded innocent in Circuit Court to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct that alleges she was intoxicated and disorderly at the motel.
Michael set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. He said conditions include the booking process, not returning to the motel except to retrieve personal property and “absolutely no use of alcohol.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917