Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man failed to appear in court due to second court hearing
Bail not necessary
Jeremy Churchill, 33, accused of felony theft, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge: “Bail isn’t necessary. I’m at the state prison.”
Bail revocation hearing
Steven Lwoki, 53, of 596 Montgomery St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, on a misdemeanor charge of stalking.
Police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Lwoki’s bail and a hearing was set for Friday to determine whether he should be held without bail until the charges are resolved.
Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael Thursday told an Illinois woman she could return to the Super 8 Motel, but only to retrieve her personal belongings.
Allison Fitzgerald, 37, of Coal City, Ill., pleaded innocent in Circuit Court to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct that alleges she was intoxicated and disorderly at the motel.
Michael set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. He said conditions include the booking process, not returning to the motel except to retrieve personal property and “absolutely no use of alcohol.”
READER COMMENTS: 17
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917