Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man failed to appear in court due to second court hearing
Bail not necessary
Jeremy Churchill, 33, accused of felony theft, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge: “Bail isn’t necessary. I’m at the state prison.”
Bail revocation hearing
Steven Lwoki, 53, of 596 Montgomery St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, on a misdemeanor charge of stalking.
Police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Lwoki’s bail and a hearing was set for Friday to determine whether he should be held without bail until the charges are resolved.
Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael Thursday told an Illinois woman she could return to the Super 8 Motel, but only to retrieve her personal belongings.
Allison Fitzgerald, 37, of Coal City, Ill., pleaded innocent in Circuit Court to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct that alleges she was intoxicated and disorderly at the motel.
Michael set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. He said conditions include the booking process, not returning to the motel except to retrieve personal property and “absolutely no use of alcohol.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
- Hassan says helping veterans remains a priority - 0
- Lyndeborough settles suit with former police officers - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483