Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say two men using credit card stolen from soldier headed to Afghanistan
Police are seeking these two men for questioning in the theft of a wallet from the Nashua YMCA. (Courtesy)
Shortly after 8 p.m. Wednesday evening, Hudson police responded to a report of an unauthorized use of a credit card at the Hudson Walmart.
Scotti said the wallet contained cash and several forms of identification as well as the single credit card that had been used at the Lowell Road Walmart.
Surveillance photographs from Walmart and other nearby locations revealed the two yet-to-be identified male suspects, both of them appearing to be in their late teens or early twenties and wearing dark-colored jackets and baseball caps.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483