Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester dentist faces more charges over Medicaid fraud
Dr. Nicholas Marshall, who practices at 835 Hanover St., is accused of presenting medical records with altered treatment notes for Medicaid patients in 2006, 2007 and 2008 in response to a New Hampshire Department of Justice grand jury subpoena.
The latest indictments were returned by the grand jury Feb. 21 and released Thursday.
Marshall is free on personal recognizance bail on the initial indictments. He is scheduled for arraignment March 19 on the new indictments.
The Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc., doing business as Corporate Records Service, offers to provide a consumer service through its annual minutes form. The company, which has been sued more than once by Michigan and by attorneys general in other states, provides a local address and telephone number on its materials.
Senior Assistant Attorney General James Boffetti, who heads the consumer protection division, brought the charges in New Hampshire.
The company has been successfully prosecuted for the same scam, as well as other similar scams, including Labor Department posters, in a number of states, including Michigan, Wisconsin and Idaho.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483