Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Maine man facing heroin charge in Portsmouth
Detectives arrested Christopher Riley, 19, of 17 Moore St., Wednesday night on one count each of sale of heroin and possessing marijuana with the intent to distribute, both felonies.
Police said he already was out on bail from Portsmouth for possessing heroin and falsifying evidence. As a result, he also was charged with breach of bail and criminal contempt.
Riley also is out on bail out of Methuen, Mass., where he was charged with possessing heroin.
He was arraigned Thursday in 10th Circuit Court, Portsmouth District Division, where bail was set at $10,000 cash only. He is to return to court on March 10 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 12
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 32
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 9
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483