Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman arrested on warrant facing additional drug charges
Carrie Collins, 28, of 167 Merrimack St., was arraigned Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a Manchester felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
Probation hold trumps bail
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Aaron Roux, 25, of 188 Bell St., but it won’t be operative unless a 72-hour probation hold is lifted. Police prosecutors said Roux’s criminal history includes convictions for resisting arrest and theft by unauthorized taking.
Multiple code violations
Jean Mars, 39, of 89 Pennacook St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Wednesday after being arrested on drug sale warrants.
Mars objected to the prosecutors’ request for $20,000 cash/surety bail, with conditions including a waiver of extradition and a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483