Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Littleton man indicted on burglary and robbery charges
Robbery is a Class A felony; burglary is a Class B felony.
Sarah E. Day, 31, of 198 Cascadnac Avenue in Hartford, Vt., is charged with two counts of possession of a narcotic/controlled drug between Jan. 1 and Sept. 20, 2013, in Lebanon.
Bradley is accused of placing others in danger of serious bodily injury by operating a Dodge truck at excessive speeds in residential neighborhoods, including on Jones Avenue, Powers Street, Whitcomb Avenue, Seminary Hill and Batchelder Avenue.
Fligg, while believing a Vermont case was about to be instituted against him for using a motor vehicle without consent and driving while intoxicated, threatened to murder Adrianne Harris for, according to the indictments, telling authorities Fligg had taken her vehicle without her consent and that he was intoxicated.
The charges are Class B felonies.
LaBreck is accused of assaulting Elizabeth Nye in the face with his hands and/or fist, causing fractures to her jaw. The charge is a Class B felony.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 5
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heavy, wet snow causes extended outages for Unitil customers - 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483