Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Littleton man indicted on burglary and robbery charges
Robbery is a Class A felony; burglary is a Class B felony.
Sarah E. Day, 31, of 198 Cascadnac Avenue in Hartford, Vt., is charged with two counts of possession of a narcotic/controlled drug between Jan. 1 and Sept. 20, 2013, in Lebanon.
Bradley is accused of placing others in danger of serious bodily injury by operating a Dodge truck at excessive speeds in residential neighborhoods, including on Jones Avenue, Powers Street, Whitcomb Avenue, Seminary Hill and Batchelder Avenue.
Fligg, while believing a Vermont case was about to be instituted against him for using a motor vehicle without consent and driving while intoxicated, threatened to murder Adrianne Harris for, according to the indictments, telling authorities Fligg had taken her vehicle without her consent and that he was intoxicated.
The charges are Class B felonies.
LaBreck is accused of assaulting Elizabeth Nye in the face with his hands and/or fist, causing fractures to her jaw. The charge is a Class B felony.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again