Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Two arrested in separate gun incidents at Manchester clubs
Felipe Olinger, 29, of 485 Dubuque St. was charged with felony criminal threatening and reckless conduct in connection with an incident that occurred last week.
Just before 11 p.m. on Friday, a police officer working a security detail at Drynk nightclub, 20 Old Granite St., noticed Olinger and called for backup, police said. He was arrested without incident.
About 12:40 a.m. on Saturday, Timothy O'Regan, 21, of 141 Second St. was charged with carrying a concealed firearm without a permit and drug possession, according to police.
Police said they confirmed O'Regan did not have a permit, and he was arrested.
O'Regan was charged with possession of a controlled narcotic in addition to the gun charge. He was released on $1,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 29
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917