Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two arrested in separate gun incidents at Manchester clubs
Felipe Olinger, 29, of 485 Dubuque St. was charged with felony criminal threatening and reckless conduct in connection with an incident that occurred last week.
Just before 11 p.m. on Friday, a police officer working a security detail at Drynk nightclub, 20 Old Granite St., noticed Olinger and called for backup, police said. He was arrested without incident.
About 12:40 a.m. on Saturday, Timothy O'Regan, 21, of 141 Second St. was charged with carrying a concealed firearm without a permit and drug possession, according to police.
Police said they confirmed O'Regan did not have a permit, and he was arrested.
O'Regan was charged with possession of a controlled narcotic in addition to the gun charge. He was released on $1,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483