Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Two arrested in separate gun incidents at Manchester clubs
Felipe Olinger, 29, of 485 Dubuque St. was charged with felony criminal threatening and reckless conduct in connection with an incident that occurred last week.
Just before 11 p.m. on Friday, a police officer working a security detail at Drynk nightclub, 20 Old Granite St., noticed Olinger and called for backup, police said. He was arrested without incident.
About 12:40 a.m. on Saturday, Timothy O'Regan, 21, of 141 Second St. was charged with carrying a concealed firearm without a permit and drug possession, according to police.
Police said they confirmed O'Regan did not have a permit, and he was arrested.
O'Regan was charged with possession of a controlled narcotic in addition to the gun charge. He was released on $1,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483