Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Bat-wielding teens arrested in Manchester street brawl
Manchester Police Sgt. Tim Patterson said officers were called to 141 Laurel St. around 5:15 p.m. to investigate reports of a large street fight in progress.
He estimated the fight involved around 40 people, many swinging baseball bats at each other.
Velez is accused of hitting David Weekly of Manchester with a baseball bat, causing head and rib injuries. Weekly was transported to Elliot Hospital for treatment of the injuries described as not life-threatening by police.
"There could also be additional victims that come forward," said Patterson.
All three teens will be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917