Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Merrimack man charged with endangering child, sending nude photo of self
MERRIMACK — A local man is accused of sending a nude photograph of himself to a minor over the Internet.
On Thursday, police arrested Branden Bailey, 34, of 10 Swift Lane, on charges of indecent exposure, endangering the welfare of a child and certain uses of computer services prohibited.
Police said they opened an investigation after learning Bailey allegedly sent the nude photograph to a minor. Investigators also learned Bailey initiated conversations of a sexual nature with the minor and determined he sent the photograph and messages to the minor through an Internet-based service.
He was arraigned Friday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division, where bail was set at $5,000 cash. A probable cause hearing is set for March 6.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917