Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fugitive found hiding in a closet in Mass.
Lonnie Eugene Jones, 46, was wanted on warrants from Hillsborough County for a parole violation on original offenses of second-degree assault and simple assault. Jones, who is also known as Lawrence Jones, last was known to have ties to the Nashua area.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office asked for the task force's help in locating and arresting Jones.
Based on tips and information developed in the investigation, officials determined Jones was residing in an apartment in the 200 block of Beach Street in Revere.
On Monday, Jones was located hiding in a closet in the building and arrested without further incident.
He will be held at the Suffolk County Jail pending his initial court appearance on all of the outstanding warrants and will be returned to New Hampshire once the Massachusetts cases are resolved.
READER COMMENTS: 8
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 19
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 6
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483