Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Fugitive found hiding in a closet in Mass.
Lonnie Eugene Jones, 46, was wanted on warrants from Hillsborough County for a parole violation on original offenses of second-degree assault and simple assault. Jones, who is also known as Lawrence Jones, last was known to have ties to the Nashua area.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office asked for the task force's help in locating and arresting Jones.
Based on tips and information developed in the investigation, officials determined Jones was residing in an apartment in the 200 block of Beach Street in Revere.
On Monday, Jones was located hiding in a closet in the building and arrested without further incident.
He will be held at the Suffolk County Jail pending his initial court appearance on all of the outstanding warrants and will be returned to New Hampshire once the Massachusetts cases are resolved.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917