Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Fugitive found hiding in a closet in Mass.
Lonnie Eugene Jones, 46, was wanted on warrants from Hillsborough County for a parole violation on original offenses of second-degree assault and simple assault. Jones, who is also known as Lawrence Jones, last was known to have ties to the Nashua area.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office asked for the task force's help in locating and arresting Jones.
Based on tips and information developed in the investigation, officials determined Jones was residing in an apartment in the 200 block of Beach Street in Revere.
On Monday, Jones was located hiding in a closet in the building and arrested without further incident.
He will be held at the Suffolk County Jail pending his initial court appearance on all of the outstanding warrants and will be returned to New Hampshire once the Massachusetts cases are resolved.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917