Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Fugitive found hiding in a closet in Mass.
Lonnie Eugene Jones, 46, was wanted on warrants from Hillsborough County for a parole violation on original offenses of second-degree assault and simple assault. Jones, who is also known as Lawrence Jones, last was known to have ties to the Nashua area.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office asked for the task force's help in locating and arresting Jones.
Based on tips and information developed in the investigation, officials determined Jones was residing in an apartment in the 200 block of Beach Street in Revere.
On Monday, Jones was located hiding in a closet in the building and arrested without further incident.
He will be held at the Suffolk County Jail pending his initial court appearance on all of the outstanding warrants and will be returned to New Hampshire once the Massachusetts cases are resolved.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health
- Total Votes: 917