Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fugitive found hiding in a closet in Mass.
Lonnie Eugene Jones, 46, was wanted on warrants from Hillsborough County for a parole violation on original offenses of second-degree assault and simple assault. Jones, who is also known as Lawrence Jones, last was known to have ties to the Nashua area.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office asked for the task force's help in locating and arresting Jones.
Based on tips and information developed in the investigation, officials determined Jones was residing in an apartment in the 200 block of Beach Street in Revere.
On Monday, Jones was located hiding in a closet in the building and arrested without further incident.
He will be held at the Suffolk County Jail pending his initial court appearance on all of the outstanding warrants and will be returned to New Hampshire once the Massachusetts cases are resolved.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483