Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATED: Sentencing hearing for former Manchester detective delayed
The plea bargain calls for Coco to serve a 12-month sentence at the Hillsborough County House of Correction as well as probation, a prohibition against drinking alcohol, and a second prison sentence, which would be suspended.
A 17-year member of the Manchester Police Department, Coco was driving an undercover SUV last March 22 when he struck two Bedford teenagers walking on Harrod Lane, a quiet residential street in Bedford.
The teenagers were hospitalized. Dean Drukker suffered bleeding on the brain. The accident caused emotional trauma to Noah Hickman, who believed his friend was dying, Drukker said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 0
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 0
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 0
- Police looking for person who apparently abandoned dog Friday at Concord Dog Park - 0
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 1
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483