Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
UPDATED: Sentencing hearing for former Manchester detective delayed
The plea bargain calls for Coco to serve a 12-month sentence at the Hillsborough County House of Correction as well as probation, a prohibition against drinking alcohol, and a second prison sentence, which would be suspended.
A 17-year member of the Manchester Police Department, Coco was driving an undercover SUV last March 22 when he struck two Bedford teenagers walking on Harrod Lane, a quiet residential street in Bedford.
The teenagers were hospitalized. Dean Drukker suffered bleeding on the brain. The accident caused emotional trauma to Noah Hickman, who believed his friend was dying, Drukker said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917