Fuller Oil customers frustrated once more
Some customers have resorted to buying diesel fuel and hand-pouring it into their tanks. Others say they had to buy oil from other companies, even though they still have hefty balances on their current Fuller Oil pre-buy home heating contracts.
The head of the New Hampshire Attorney General's Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau said he spoke several times Monday with Fuller's attorneys at Preti Flaherty law firm in Concord after state agencies started receiving complaints from dozens of Fuller customers last week.
One concern is Fuller Oil may be encountering problems paying for oil given the company lost a significant amount of pre-buy business for next winter's heating season in the wake of the delivery breakdown that caused a near public safety crisis earlier this winter.
Havey assured customers Fuller "has ample supply."
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- State asked to re-evaluate Livermore Falls settlement deal - 0
- Livermore 'friends' pleased with potential settlement from Groton Wind project - 1
- Groton Wind sound tests pass muster for committee - 1
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Lundberg survey says gas prices fall as refinery output rises - 0
- Peterborough OKs state's largest solar array project - 0
- Settlement reached between Groton Wind and state AG's office - 1
- Peterborough makes plans for state's largest solar array - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name